Taking into account numerous oil and gas storage and distribution infrastructure projects, without a doubt, we are a major player in the midstream field. For Croatian gas transport system operator Plinacro, we have prepared projects for almost all gas transport pipelines in Croatia, including the gasification of Dalmatian coast and Istria, as well as major gas pipelines towards Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Hungary and Montenegro.
We have also collaborated on gasification projects with countless towns and municipalities in Croatia and prepared studies for gasification projects in Montenegro and Albania.
Other major projects include LNG and LPG terminals and facilities, as well as LNG, LPG, CNG, crude oil and petroleum product storage and distribution solutions for JANAF, Crodux, Plinara Pula and other major companies in that field.
- HP transmission gas pipelines (total length ≥ 2500 km)
- HP Off-shore natural gas transmission pipelines (total length ≥ 300 km)
- Crude oil reservoirs up to 80.000 m3
- Tank farms and facilities
- Underground gas stations with gas platforms
- Natural gas compressor stations
- LNG receiver terminal, capacity 6 billion m3 (6 BCM)
- LNG filling stations
- LPG terminal with boat landing, storage tanks and truck/rail tanker filling facility
- LPG storage vessels, volume up to 5.000 m3
- Custody transfer measuring & reduction gas stations, 8.000 – 800.000 m3/h capacity
- Pressure vessels
- Heat exchangers
- Gas heaters
- Natural gas dehydration units
- Condensate gas mercury separators
- Sulphur recuperation units
- SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) Systems