One of our company’s major areas of activity is project management and consultancy for oil refineries. Most of the activities in that area revolved around two major oil refineries in Croatia, Sisak and Rijeka, owned by INA – Industrija nafte, a member of the MOL Group.
Our company has prepared several major and countless minor infrastructure projects for refineries, including construction and reconstruction of production facilities, oil and petroleum product storage tanks and firefighting installations. Some of the major projects include fluid catalytic cracking (FCC), sulphur separation and hydrogen generation units, some of which were prepared in cooperation with reputable international engineering companies.
- Refinery Isomerization plant modernization with PSA unit implementation
- Refinery topping plant reconstruction
- VRU refinery vapor recovery units
- Refinery FCC plant reconstruction
- Petroleum truck/rail tanker filling facility
- Crude oil terminals c/w crude distillation column